2 min read
Printing labels (FNSKU and shipping) is now possible without using Seller Central
A much requested feature has been printing FNSKU and shipping labels directly from PrepBusiness, and I'm happy to let you know the wait is over.
For all the details on how to print labels from your account, take a look at our support article: https://help.prepbusiness.com/articles/209000
There has been quite a few updates since the last update, here's the list:
- Notification settings now allow you to configure the notification types that a client will receive, so you can disable any notifications you don't want.
- You can now mark shipments as shipped, which will update their status on Amazon, or as closed if you do not want to connect that shipment to Amazon.
- Lots of performance optimizations, particularly getting inventory quantities.
- Show item services and Amazon requirements directly on the outbound shipment page
- Laying the groundwork for our mobile app, which will be released soon!
- Audit logs for Amazon, so your clients have peace of mind about the activity on their accounts
- Various improvements to the billing system
- Inbound shipment receiving report for clients
- Display cost per item on outbound shipments
- Allow importing shipments of various statuses from Amazon
- Editing a team before a user was added no longer gives an error
- Fixes for some issues importing inventory from Amazon
- Fixed item services not displaying properly
- Fixed the inventory page not opening if no items were on the account
- Fixed a strange number showing for quantity count when importing Amazon shipments
- Fixed notes that couldn't be deleted
- Fixed item searches not returning matches of the SKU